Blockly go to Select scene Bugs

I find that Blockly go to Select scene has some problem. Even I change the scene value(e.g.: “go to 2” change to “go to 3”, it doesn’t save. Everytime I click the play button or go to other scene and come back, it will return to the original one(i.e.:“go to 2”). Can you fix this bugs?

Video:

Hi,

there is indeed an issue with the “go to” block which will be fixed with next update. But I don’t know if it’s the same problem because I can’t see the video. Can you please click on the “Share” button in the upper right hand corner and send me the direct link so I can have a look at your example.

Thanks

It should be your formu problem, I have shared as people has link can see, nvm, I give you a shorten url.

Above link is same as below, your forum still cannot play it, please copy the link below and open a new viewer.(Please del the space)

goo.gl/ ow9foW

Thanks for the video. Yes, this seems to be a bug. We’re going to fix it with our next update. Until then you can use the “Coding” block and the .goTo() method described in the API documentation here.

coding-block

The scene ID you need for the method is visible in the “Environment” menu.

sceneId

Thanks for pointing it out.