Switch Account from Student to Teacher

I created a profile as a student during a professional development workshop with my school Google Account. I need to change my status from student to teacher. How can I do that?

Hi Luis,

Thanks for reaching out!
Changing from student to teacher role isn’t available in CoSpaces (I guess students would enjoy playing around with this option).
I’d recommend re-registering as a teacher. If you’d like to use the same email as you used for the student account then please first change the email of the student account before signing up as a teacher.

I hope this helps.
Regards,

I had the same problem.

please first change the email of the student account before signing up as a teacher

I can’t find the way to change the email of the student…

please provide the solution, thanks!

I have the same problem as I cannot change the email because I used Google to sign in. It does not even give me the option to select an alternative Google Account in Account Settings.

Hi @Maria_Etheridge,

One of the Dev team may need to change it for you. Please send a private message to @Stefan

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap

1 Like

Hi Luis,

Thanks for reaching out!
Changing from student to teacher role isn’t available in CoSpaces (I guess students would enjoy playing around with this option).
I’d recommend re-registering as a teacher. If you’d like to use the same email as you used for the student account then please first change the email of the student account before signing up as a teacher.

I hope this helps.
Regards,

1 Like

Do I have to change the user’s email address, or can I simply remove them from the plan and ask them to join again with the Teacher option?

Thanks.

Simon

I have this same problem. How can I switch my email so I can create a Teacher account using my school email instead of having a student account?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Airami_Bentz,

Please see my previous reply on this topic.

Geoff

1 Like