Access Denied to view the CoSpace

I have a student that can’t access some of their CoSpaces. When I went in to view it, I also got “Access Denied.” Is there a bug from yesterday? I don’t see any place to make any changes to give me or them more access to view it. It looks like a block coming from CoSpaces.

Hi @jaimedonally,

Are you trying to view it or edit it? Is sharing turned on for this student? Are they logged in? Are you able to share the URL/CoSpace in question in this forum? Can you screenshot what you see and share it here?

The more info you can provide, the easier it is to debug the issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,
Geoff@CoSpaces

Hi Geoff, yes, sharing is turned on and I can’t view it nor can the student edit it. It looks like it’s only for CoSpaces created yesterday so I’m wondering if it’s a big. Here is the screen shot of what I see and the student. image|690x318

1 Like

Hi @jaimedonally,

could you please send me student account name and the link to the space so we could investigate?

Yes, the students name is Jayden Snoga but I can’t get the link to the space because it just shows that my access is denied with no sharing options. The locked spaces are under his free play. There are only 3 of them locked and they were all done on the same day.

Jaime Donally

Founder of ARVRinEDU & #GlobalMakerDay

ISTE Author Learning Transported

EdSurge Columnist

*Looking for more AR VR professional development? *Contact me

Hi @jaimedonally,

This spaces had broken CoBlocks code. We continue investigating how had it happened.

the students can now access their spaces. Please, make sure that first space opening is made on web device.
Also the CoBlocks and TypeScript were deleted from this spaces.

Great, thank you!

Jaime Donally

Founder of ARVRinEDU & #GlobalMakerDay

ISTE Author Learning Transported

EdSurge Columnist

*Looking for more AR VR professional development? *Contact me

I don’t want to hijack this thread, but I’ve got the same problem for a student of mine who is denied access to a space he’s working on.

On my side, I can access and run his code, but on his side, he’s denied access.

The student’s name is Kévin Zhao.