Account issue - pro edu

i am unable to copy to my cospace - so i can delete this student’s acct (to free up).
any idea? tk u.

Hi Gerard, it seems that your students created excellent work. I suggest always to the teachers in my courses to copy all the important CoSpaces by your students in our oen CoSpaces and make them remixable. Conserve the links !!!
Second be aware that your students can still access in their own private account at their creations. In most situations they will not be able to modify these creations until they become ‘Premium Students’ in a new Teacher/ School Premium Account. If this material is very precious and you can’t afford a new Premium Account I would suggest to write to the CoSpaces Help Team and explain you situation. I’m sure they are though enough to invent a good solution for you and your student. Good Luck

Hi @el2020,

Sorry I missed your post. I’m sure you’ve moved beyond this now, but in future, I suggest temporarily removing another user which doesn’t have any assignments, in order to free up some space.

Once you’ve copied student work to CoSpaces, you can safely remove that student from the class and licence.

You will then need to ask the student you first removed to re-join the class.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions about this. If this solves your problem, please mark this post as the Solution.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap

1 Like