Attaching and wall/window problem

When I attach an object to another object it changes it’s position (Basically rotating, which I don’t want).The second problem is that want to make a wall and window combined that looks good.You might have told another person about the window problem but it doesn’t make sense to me.Can you please explain it in easier words and can you also tell me the steps of making the and window and the wall.Also please fix the attaching problem for me.Thank you

It sounds weird. I guess you’ve selected Attach in the drop menu of the object. Try this method

I hope it helps.

Can you also help me make window with a wall (A see through window).

Also that way doesn’t work.It just shows me the outline of the two objects I am attaching.

Feel free to share a remixable cospaces of your work.

Hi @Done,

You can still move and rotate the attached Item, once it’s attached. Using the Attach function, attaches Items via attach points, which is why your Item rotates.

I have a class starting next week at Code & Create 3D Worlds for AR/VR, Animation, & Game Design, which I think would help you, if you can make it.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions about this. If this solves your problem, please mark this post as the Solution.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap