Attaching camera to a car and making it look realistic

Thanks Geoff!

Also, are you one of the owners of CoSpaces? I only need about 4 licenses for Monday (2 classes with about 64 total students), but it appears I can only go up to 100 licenses and nowhere in between.

1 Like

Hi @Kelly_Nickell,

Iā€™m a training partner for CoSpaces Edu. If you contact the sales team they can set you up with the exact number of seats you need :blush:

Let me know if you have any issues getting the licenses you need.

Geoff @ TechLeap

1 Like

HI again Geoff! I was wondering if you could help these students out. On Scene 2 and Scene 3 of https://edu.cospaces.io/RQU-QDZ they want the arrows to move up the wall. However, each time you play, they want a different arrow to move each time. For example, the red arrow will move first next game, but if you play again, the computer will choose a different arrow to move first. Whichever arrow moves first, you press the corresponding arrow key on the keyboard, which triggers another random arrow to move up the wall. you then click that corresponding key on the keyboard, triggering the 3rd arrow.

1 Like

Hi Kelly,

Please create a separate topic for this post, and have a think about what the question is :blush:

Many thanks,
Geoff

1 Like