Camera down to ground

i uploaded a custom scene and using the cospace camera.
however in play mode, i ‘drop’ to below the ground. as shown. any idea what i need to do? tk u

Have you tried disabling collision on the Camera? Because the object is the whole scene, colliding items will get thrown away from each other.

thanks! how do i disable collision on cam?

Hi I like the game!
:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::radio_button::radio_button::radio_button::radio_button::radio_button::radio_button::radio_button::red_circle::red_circle::radio_button::radio_button::red_circle::radio_button::yellow_circle::yellow_circle::yellow_circle::yellow_circle::yellow_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::black_circle::small_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle::small_red_triangle::small_red_triangle::brown_circle::white_circle::white_circle::small_blue_diamond::small_blue_diamond::small_blue_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::white_square_button::white_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button::black_medium_square::white_medium_small_square::white_medium_small_square::black_medium_small_square::white_small_square::white_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::white_medium_square::white_medium_square::red_square::red_square::orange_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::purple_square:

See the following: