CoBlocks not working in AR mode

Hi,

In my scene I have a few ‘If xxx is clicked’ actions in CoBlocks. When I play the scene on my laptop it works fine, but when I play the scene om my phone nothing happens when I tap on one of the objects.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

Hi @TechLab_BiblioPlus, don’t worry everything is ok, you just need a Merge Cube. Tapping on your phone will not work. You can buy one or make it yourself.
Paper Merge Cube If this helps please remark this post as resolved.

1 Like

Hi @astrid_hulsebosch , thanks for your quick rply.

It sounds strange, though. What you’re saying is that CoBlocks in AR mode only works with the MergeCube, while in PC mode it works fine when I click with the mouse and in VR mode it works fine when I click with for example a Quest controller. That’s a strange limitation. Is there a reason for it?

And to use the MergeCube I would need the add-on in my license plan as well, right? I don’t have that, so I can’t try it out, unfortunately.

1 Like

Maybe it is because you don’t have the add-on. I checked out I can see it on my phone e two different ways. If the ad on is the problem than you could see mine. I f you want you can tryout to open the link. The first kiss ( Anna Frank)

1 Like

I can see your experience on the paper version of the MergeCube. But is there any interaction in it? Can I ‘click’ on objects? I can hear music, but not the spoken words that I hear in the PC version.

1 Like

Oh, wait I see that the reticle is changing sometimes. Now my own experience works as well. You need to point the reticle over the object and then you can tap on it for the CoBlocks action.

I think this should be in the FAQ.

Thanks anyway for your help.

1 Like