Doubts on choosing PRO Plan

Hello all,

I would like some guidance on choosing a pro license, if you could help me with a question.

Are the seats available are for the final users or editing users? For example, with the PRO 5 I would have 5 seats, which means 5 users simultaneously using a CoSpace, or 5 users that could join an account and have the benefits of the PRO plan?

What does the seat exactly means?

Thanks.

5 users have access to the PRO version.

1 Like

What does a seat really mean? 1 seat is a place for the person to use the PRO version

Ok, and there’s a limit of simultaneous user access on a free or a pro CoSpace?

Hello @Carlanguix, can you answer me please? :smiley:

Hi, in CoSpaces you can create teams to work on an assignment.

Hi @aneontherocks,

You’re correct. You can’t have more than 1 simultaneous user accessing a user account - one will get kicked off. This occasionally causes issues if you are test and signing in with a VR headset.

A seat is a single user access to CoSpaces Edu PRO, whether this user is a student or a teacher.

Regards,
Geoff @ TechLeap

If I create a CoSpace with a free account, how many people will be able to access this environment simultaneously?

Hi @aneontherocks,

• Do you mean the number of people who can view your published/shared CoSpace? This is limitless.

• Do you mean the number of students who can edit a single CoSpace at the same time? This is possible via a Group Assignment, and the only limit is the number of concurrent students your network can support and the number of seats you’ve purchased.

• Do you mean the number of people who can use a single user account at the same time? I answered this in my above post.

Regards,
Geoff @ TechLeap

1 Like