Eli and the Rocket - particle object

Hello,
I was looking at the Eli and the Rocket space that CoSpaces created and found a wonderful Particle object. Unfortunately, I found no way of copying this object into my soaces. Ctrl-C / Ctrl-V does not work on this object. Is there a way of recreating this particle effect in my own spaces?

Thank you for your help

Hi @Tom_Ansuini,

Right now that particle effect is exclusive to the Eli and the Rocket space.

However, you are free to pitch your space idea to us so we could help inserting it in your space :slight_smile:

Hello,
Thank you for you reply. I’d actually like to add the particle effect to the rocket in my lunar colony project. I am preparing it as part of a demonstration package for my school administration in order to convince them on the usefulness of CoSpaces as a platform from which to teach 3D programming. I have put together a few different projects to demonstrate to them how we could apply student’s programming skills to 3D scene creation in different classes. The lunar colony space focuses on Geography & History courses. Here is the link to my space : https://cospac.es/W1X0

Thank you for your help

Hi @Tom_Ansuini,

I’ve send you a PM with a remixable space that uses the particle effect. Have fun using it :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello! My team and I are working on a similar project and were wondering if we might be able to use the particle effect for our project. If not that is okay too, but in the very least we were wondering if we could get help on making our rocket move. Thank you!

Hello,
I am working a project, to try and recreate the landing on the moon. I was wondering if i can use your particle effect.

1 Like

hello i need this also for my cospaces i do projects on books and it needs the fire so is there a way i can download it if so thank you for th ehelp

hello im work on things a bout real books and i need fire so can you help me get the fire thank you

Hi, can you guys add the particle effect as an item?