Forest environment request

In the cospaces curse of the CoSpaces there is a forest environment I was not able to access the forest background in other cospaces

Hi @Krust,

The CoSpace you mentioned (linked below) doesn’t have a forest environment - it has a plain environment with a night filter. You can view this by Remixing the CoSpace.

Regards,
Geoff @ TechLeap

PS: if this resolves your issue, please mark this topic as resolved.

I meNt in the other scenes as this picture shows

Thanks for clarifying. It does indeed look like a new environment. The Cospaces team do occasionally put things into their own CoSpaces which are not available on the main application (particle effects are another example).

If you would like to use this environment, simply remix the project and delete all the things you don’t want.

If you would like to see this environment added to the main application, you can politely request this.

Regards,
Geoff @ TechLeap

If possible, can you get someone to add these things to the main application? I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for your time.

I can’t - but I can politely request it.

@Stefan, please note this feature request for the dark forest environment to added to the Cospaces app.

Many thanks,

Geoff @ TechLeap

3 Likes

Or just use this CoSpace as a template:

1 Like

While this isn’t perfect, it will work until they add it in at some point.

Waiting for perfect is not an option for developers, Krust. The good ones find ways to get what they want. I highly recommend you adopt this mentality.

Geoff @ TechLeap

2 Likes

@techleapnz I think that is great advice. It would be cool if you shared this!
Elias