How do you code a door to open and close when clicked?

I was wondering if anybody could tell me how you can code a brick wall or a door to open/close when clicked.

1 Like

Hi @Dark,

If you search this forum, you’ll find several answers, like this one: How to create the coding of closing and opening a door on repeat?

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Geoff @ TechLeap

PS: please mark this post as the Solution if it resolves your issue.

1 Like

it does not work when i try to code it

1 Like

Hi Jasmine,

In order for others to help you, it’s best to give as much information about the problem you’re experiencing, including the code you’ve created.

Can you select the code you’ve created, right-click, click “Download as Image” and post here, so that we can see your code?

Regards,
Geoff @ TechLeap

1 Like

CoBlocksPart.block:1:QDJD4BBDDyConActivateRDD4BDFD4BBHD6BactionsJHiBitemoBCF4BBFDJHqBnewIfhBFDDD4BCLD4DBNDD4BERD4BDTD4BDVDqBvalueiCndSEUYhyqCcondition4BCRD4BCTDqDelseIfClausesBqDelseStatementRPDqDthenStatementRPDyCcomparisonZPDDiCvariableJR4BBRD4BBTD4BBNJ4BBPH4BBVD4BCXD4BBZD4BCUtB6EplayLoopedAnimationRZD6CsetVariableRZDRbDRdDiBleftoBCdqCoperationiBLESSqBrightoBCXyBopened4BCVD4BCiDZ4BBuChD4BC2BtB4BCNH4BCqDZ4BB2ClD4BC+BtBJPJPqCanimationiBOpenoBCLyBClosedoBCJ4BCoDvD4BCqDxDJJJJa1.0a2.04BC0D3D4BC2D5DiBtrueqBfalse

1 Like

This is the not an image of your code. Select your code using the tabs or clicking on the top block, holding down the shift key and clicking the bottom block, then right-clicking and selecting “Save as Image”.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap

1 Like

Hi how do you code the door to open

Hi @Ayaan_Rawat,

Please read the earlier posts in this thread to find the answer to your question.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap