How to create a Quiz with the 3D assets? JUst like: if Item is clicked, else...?

I am creating a quiz game. Is there a way to do it instead of using the quiz panel coblock?
The character would to find objects in the room. If clicked on the right object, the answer is correct and it moves to the secong question. If clicked on the wrong object, the character says it its wrong and the user tries again. How can I do it?

Hi @CCBEU_Guarapuava,

Check out our Space Quiz example space to see how a more complex quiz can be created!

Press the remix - button to make a copy of this space. You can review the code used in this space in your own copy and learn how it was done.

If you have any questions about the CoBlocks used in that space, feel free to ask :slight_smile:

Hello Stefan… I really like this Space Quiz, but I am trying to do something different. I want the answers to be clickable inside the experience. The character asks something and then you have the possibility of clicking in 4 different objects inside the scene. Ie: a coffe cup, an orange juice, and so on. One of them will be set to be right, while the others wrong. I am not being able to allow everything to be clickable, checking what is right and following to the next question ( when the previous objects should be clickable anymore)

Hi @CCBEU_Guarapuava,

This isn’t what you are after but an alternative option would be an escape the classroom/digital break out. Answers to questions unlock rooms which then prompts more questions https://cospac.es/srAU.
I like the sound of what you are trying to achieve, if you solve your problem please share.

PC