Larger CoSpaces

You should make it so you can make a CoSpace much bigger

1 Like

Hi Krust, restrictions in CoSpace are important for keeping things within a playable environment; however, there are ways to bypass these restrictions, e.g. attaching the camera to an object and shrinking everything down in size, or manually setting the xyz coordinates of an object outside of the grid.

Happy hacking!

Geoff @ TechLeap

Okay but can you make the lighting better?

Define better :yum: Be specific.

You should be able to control the intensity of the shadows and light rays.

There would be settings for the intensity level or the amount of light and shadows

1 Like

and lighting in general because everything is fully lit
the only light there is, is the shadows on a surface when you turn around

This should probably be a separate topic. Lighting has been discussed in the past though.

Have a search in the forums, and I’d encourage you to create a new topic with a feature request (use the feature-request tag) if you have a specific need.

Cheers,
Geoff @ TechLeap

1 Like

I know what you mean @Krust. To get around I tried building things upwards: CoSpaces Edu :: Jungle Quiz Just an idea…

I think @techleapnz mentioned making things smaller would be a great suggestions as well.

By the way I found a huge bug here’s a screenshot:

Look in bottom right corner

It’s a minor bug, but pretty funny. @Nikolay

You should be able to put objects there, but not go there

But can you make it so that you can put items in there without hacking but you still can’t go there?

Yeah they really need to work on the lighting

I don’t know what you mean, sorry.

Like this to support larger CoSpaces

Hi, I managed to attach the camera to an object, but I can’t move. What I can do?

Hi @WILLIAM_GABRIEL_CAST,

You can use the onPress key events to move the Camera or object around in a similar way to the default Camera movement.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Geoff @ TechLeap