License expire please help me

Dear All, I have very bad problem. Please help me. One of my students is left to submit a project.But my account is out of Pro license last 2 days ago.
If a Pro license works, can you help me one day? Allow me to use one day pro account

1 Like

Of course dear @Su_Thwin! If you never used a trail with your account this is possibile here is my trail code
COSASTERIAHU
If this doesn’t work I can add you as one of my students for two or three days in this way you can save your work. I suggest you to share it in the CoSpaces Gallery so you can refind and share it for ever. Good luck🤗 If you need me I ‘m glad to help you

Ps: just checkout if the trail code requests capital letters or small letters

1 Like

Ok Sir , I will apply it now

sir, thanks a lot but it doesn’t work.

@Su_Thwin my code changed because of the renewal of my Ambassador schip
Here is my new codeCOSPromoAHU22

1 Like

Did it work @Su_Thwin ?

1 Like

@astrid_hulsebosch It doesn’t work. Thank you for your patience and kind for the project being over the deadline. I was really disappointed when I had so many inconveniences. Anyway, really thank you for doing this.

@Su_Thwin I’m so sorry, one important question did you used a trail code before on your account?

1 Like

I had inserted this code on my trial code box, it show me ‘incorrect message’. I didn’t use all trial code. Thank you for your help and I’m sorry you’re busy for me.

I sended an email. Never give up! We will find a solution

1 Like

Thank you so much :innocent: .

If you never used a trail code you could use mine COSASTERIAHU in this way you will have access to CoSpaces for 30 days with 99 students. Maybe you need to invite your students again ( I hope they logged in with their mails). Normally I alway copy students work to my account. When a licence is ending I suggest to share the project in the CoSpaces gallery so you will be able to continue to share and visit your CoSpaces. (the only thing you can’t do is to modify your project)

1 Like

Now it works and Thank you so much :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for your help and kindness. I really appreciate you

1 Like

So happy @Su_Thwin it worked.:partying_face: :partying_face: :dancer:

1 Like