Moving with ClassVR

Hello,

We have recently gotten both ClassVR sets and CoSpaces for our school, but have found that in CoSpace scenes, we are unable to move using the VRHeadsets, the move button on the headset and the separate controller for the Premium headset does not allow movement, even in projects which allow movement on computers.

Is this a feature that is not implemented or is there something I am missing?

Thank you

Hi @TeachingJam,

Sorry for the inconvenience of not being able to move in your spaces. We’re looking into adding premium controller support for ClassVR soon. Once it is available I’ll let you know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the response! Controller support would make CoSpaces a staple application at our school so I am happy to hear that it is being thought about.

1 Like

Hello there.

I’m a part of ClassVR distributor from Malaysia and we are also looking to actively use CoSpaces with ClassVR. I also faced the same problem with the premium ClassVR headsets when using CoSpaces. It would be amazing if CoSpaces have the premium controller support soon.

Please let me know as well when that updates. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hey, guys, I lead 8 middle schools that are doing a year trial of CoSpaces this year. We recently received a grant for 64 ClassVR headsets. I want to express how finalizing this change could make my district of over 1200 licenses long term users for years to come. What is the timetable to having a solution for this?

2 Likes

I would also like to see the ability to move in CoSpaces made available on ClassVR headsets!

What’s the latest update on this? Have you guys figured this out yet?

Hi, I’m trying to use the goggles to play the simple game of Jenga and can’t isolate one block to remove it. When I try to access a Parkour Game, I cant move. Are you going to add or have you added a movement ability for the goggles?

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t move between scenes in ClassVR