My drawing game

I created a drawing game, this is the link if you want to try it. At the moment it’s pretty simple, in the future I could update it.

9 Likes

So Funny :heavy_heart_exclamation::heart_eyes: :partying_face: :hugs: :100:
Thank You @Alessio_Bonini

7 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Two questions are you Italian and can I share it in FB I love this gaming example. I’m super curious if you used CoBlocks or Script. If you used CoBlocks do you mind to share the image for your coding. Greetings from Venice

3 Likes

Thank you. Yes, I am Italian and you can share my cospace. I usually use CoBlocks, I use scripts only for codes that I can’t do with CoBlocks.

3 Likes

The Coblocks that I used to create pixels for the draw and to cancel them.

4 Likes

@Giuseppe_Schiuma @Profdavid71 @Arianna_Pisapia @Bettananni @romynit45 @DaniYubero @Omnia_Ismail @EdTechnocation look what a nice game

1 Like

I had a look yesterday! It’s soooo cool!
I thought about a few different options this cospaces offers.
Congratulations!!

3 Likes

Thank you very much, at the moment the game is very simple, I will update it soon, if you have any ideas write me.

2 Likes

May I do a suggestion? In you game people design in 2D and if you try out a 360° drawing experience? Like Paint 3D :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I made a new update with your idea, now you can change the point of view with “r” and move the drawing space when you use the main camera using up and down arrows. You can also explore the space you created when you end the project.
Thank you for the suggestion.

3 Likes

I highly encourage you to share this awesome CoSpace in the Facebook Community!

3 Likes

I prefer to publish it when it’s complete or I decide not to work on it anymore. Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Is not necessary to finish it, you can publish it, so people can know about it, and you can duplicate this project in order to develope further updates.

My suggestion would be to add pre designed forms, like cubes or piramids to create even scultures.

Eventhough congrats again!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ok, I will share the game, I was already thinking about adding other forms and objects with physic logic also, they could arrive in the next update. Thanks for the advice and appreciation.

5 Likes

I shared the game as you recommended.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your awesome CoSpaces, @Alessio_Bonini! When you make updates to it all you have to do is go the Share button and click “Update”. Then other users will be able to access the most recent version of your CoSpace.

4 Likes

Thanks, it’s simpler in this way.

1 Like

I made a new update, now you can use four types of shapes to realize the draw.

3 Likes

Something is wrong. Nothing happens when I draw.

1 Like