Particles in creator toolbox

I have noticed that some particle effects exist but are not in the creator toolbox,. Is there any way I can get them without remixing a cospace because I have been making a game in cospaces and I want to add particle effects but I don’t want to have to start over. I feel like it would be a great update to add particle effects to the creator toolbox.

2 Likes

I have the same concern.

2 Likes

This is a common request. You can make your own particles by spawning objects (e.g. CoSpaces Edu :: The Island - particle & animation demo ), but this is limited.

Feel free to remix the following space to get the rocket smoke & fire particle effect:

Geoff @ TechLeap

3 Likes

@techleapnz, Thanks for the particle effect remix. Can you explain how this works? When I remix it the CoBlocks say can’t find but it still works. It’s really cool!

2 Likes

You need to right-click/double-click and go to Code > Enable CoBlocks in order to see any object within CoBlocks.

Geoff

2 Likes

Thank you @techleapnz. I am still perplexed. The code is already enabled when it is remixed and still shows can’t find. What is unusual is that it still works even with the “Can’t find”. That is what I am confused by. Where did the particle come from? I don’t see it in the uploads. It also runs without pressing play. Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

It continues to work if you completely delete the code.

2 Likes

This particle effect is from CoSpaces Edu :: Eli and the Rocket , built by the CoSpaces Team, is the only true particle effect currently available, and only available via remixing. I don’t know why it’s not available in the Library, or why there aren’t more available - @Stefan might be able to to shed light on this?

Geoff @ TechLeap

3 Likes

Thank you. That makes sense now. :smiley:

2 Likes

i am really struggling to do it. i have done everything right and its not working pleas help!

1 Like

You can’t simply copy the object over to your cospace, You MUST remix the project and you will have a project with the particle.

PS: You need PRO in order to remix.

1 Like