Pico Headsets? Which and how integrated?

A few weeks ago cospaces posted on their facebook account Redirecting... that they now supported Pico VR headsets. They did not update their tech check documentation though so I am not sure which headsets are supported and whether that is app support, or web based support, or whether the pico controllers will work withing cospaces. Does anyone have any information on this at all?

Hi @Ian_Haight,

“The app is available for download from the Pico store. Supported devices are Pico Neo 2, Pico G2 4K and Pico G2.”

This is a direct quote from @Coralie, our community manager.

Hope that helps! Let Coralie know if you have any questions. If this solves your problem, please mark this post as the Solution.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap

Thank you so much. Do you know if the support includes the hand controllers. Like if I move the joystick on the controller do I move in cospaces? I think I saw on some of the other headsets that were supported that the controller functionality was not.

1 Like

The controller that comes with the Pico G2 works in Cospaces. For jumping a script is needed.

thanks for the awesome information.

Can you elaborate on the jumping script is needed? We have ClassVR and they seem like paper weight material as they don’t interact in spy rooms, escape rooms, parkour games… So if we’re looking for something that can do all of these. I really appreciate any feedback to help us, so we don’t waste more $$.

Would you have examples of the script I would need to get my ClassVr goggles working to allow students the opportunity to move around in their spaces using the ClassVR goggles.