Quiz with repetition only of wrong questions

Hi everybody,
I am trying to do a quiz with several questions but that students are only compelled to repeat the wrong answered questions, and I can’t get it to work. Is there any example of this?
Thanks in advance!
Pablo

Hi Pablo,

Feel free to share a remixable version if you would like support with fixing the coding issues.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap

Hi Geoff,
what I am trying to do is to create a list “Questions” that contains all the questions to be answered.
Then, I have a list for every question, in which I have the text of the question and the two possible answers.
The idea is that when the user answers properly, delete the question from the list “Questions”.
Here you have the link:
https://edu.cospaces.io/LJC-GDV
Any help would be great.
Thanks!
Pablo

You need to create the child lists first, then add those lists to your parent list. See my remix below:

Thanks Geoff!
It was a great help. Now I have use your advice and I can see the text of the questions and answers.

Now I try to delete the correct answered questions from the list, but still does not work. It shows always the questions, and it does not exit from the loop.

I would truly grateful if you could check the code, please.

The link is: https://edu.cospaces.io/GWW-MQD

Thanks in advance.
Pablo

Hi Pablo,

To debug issues, I find it helpful to think about what information do I need from my app (in order to fix the issue), then find a way to display that information.

In CoSpaces you can display information as character speech/thoughts or any sort of text panel, including quiz panels.

I suggest removing the questions from the Wrong questions list, rather than adding to a “correct” list - this is simpler, and will allow you to get the basics right before moving on to something more complex.

Finally, try following your code when viewing your CoSpace by clicking the Code Debugger icon in the top right corner - this is very useful for debugging.

Good luck, and let me know if you really get stuck.

Geoff @ TechLeap