Race by points and steps

Hi!

I´m designing a race between to object. The idea is:

when I click Red button, the red score adds one point, and the object 1 moves on circular “path1” 2 meters on 1 second. The problem is:

• If I use “move sleight 2 meters forward in 1 second” the object is not following the path and always goes in a straight line.

• If I use “move sleight on path Straigh path 1 forward in 5 seconds” I cannot control the meters it moves.

Captura

I´m thinking that maybe I can solve creating a string, but I´m not really sure…

Thank´s!!! :slight_smile:

What you’ve said is how these coblocks work so try to create mutiple 5 meters paths across the circular path and align them in order to create an attached round path. That way, your object will stop when the 5 meters path ends.

I hope it helps.

Hi @DaniYubero,

You can move items to individual points on the path using CoBlocks, for example:

however this doesn’t follow the path as such.

In Typescript though, you can use the endPoint parameters of BaseItem.transition.moveOnPath to specify which points to move to - you can even change the speed!

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions about this. If this solves your issue, please mark this post as the Solution.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap

1 Like

Thanks so much @techleapnz and @tajajtsidi for your answers. I did the firs option in order to finsish it quickly and use it at class, but I will try the last to options to finish the cospaces properly.

Many thanks for your help again! :slight_smile: