Share on iPad (without the app)?

Hi all,
With our student devices, we don’t have the current capability to download and install the CoSpaces app. Is there a way to view spaces via a browser window?

Good question, @Sarah_W! Theoretically, this should be possible (at least, on Chrome); however, I tested on both Google Chrome & Safari on iPad 2, and neither could load a CoSpace. This may just reflect the age of my iPad (9 years and still going strong!!!).

I’m going to bring in an expert - @Stefan, thoughts?

Geoff @ TechLeap

1 Like

Hi there!

Unfortunately CoSpaces Edu is not supported on mobile browsers at this time. We’re always investigating new platforms to make CoSpaces Edu available on, and the mobile browsers themselves are a complex topic. I’ll bring it up with our developers so we can take a look if browser support is viable.

Kind regards,
Stefan

When you say mobile, do you mean tablet or handy/cellphone? Because we’re talking tablet.

Geoff

Hi @techleapnz,

Yes both mobile phone and tablets require the app to run CoSpaces Edu.

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate the clarification!

@Stefan
Do you know if CoSpaces can be shared on a phone or Ipad yet without downloading the app? I am trying to share the link with parents and most use their phones to view student work (but don’t want to have them download the app)