Using a character in multiple scenes

A student has created and named a new character (by altering properties of an existing library character) in Scene 1 of their file. They have turned on ‘Use in CoBlocks’, and can refer the character in the code of this first scene.

However, when they move to Scene 2, the character is no longer an available option when looking to code objects. Is there a way to ensure that one object becomes ‘usable’ across multiple scenes?

These would be amazing.:pray: I imaginated several times the possibility to create my own library for created objects by myself and my students this would save a lot of time we could invest in new projects Also the possibilty to copy a group and paste it in a new slides could be a solution. @Stefan @Coralie

1 Like

Hi @KymTrew,

Yes, it is possible. See CoSpaces Edu :: Choose A Character

@astrid_hulsebosch, it’s already possible to create libraries of objects like CoSpaces Edu :: Robots - Object Collection and select & copy & paste (using keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V) into new projects/scenes. You can also do this with CoBlocks.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions about this. If this solves your problem, please mark this post as the Solution.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap

2 Likes

Dear @George you made my head:partying_face: I’m very happy to hear this. I will surely try this out.