On some of the world’s my students have made they can walk around on computer in others they cannot what enables this feature?
these are different camera modes which your student can change in the camera item. Here’s how it’s done:
In case you do not have a camera item in the scene, add it from the library:
By double clicking (or right clicking) the camera item, you can switch between different camera modes that change how you can move in the scene
- Fixed position: The player can only look around by dragging over the screen
- Walk: The player can walk around using arrow keys, WASD keys, or the arrow-button on their mobile phone
- Fly: Same as walk, but now the player can fly up and down by looking up or down before walking
- Orbit: This is the same viewing mode as the one you know while building your space.
- In some modes, you can tick collision on or off. It allows you to walk against, or through, objects
Hope this helps!