Why does my loop only work if the "wait" block is activated?

So this is the code I am using. The problem: when the wait block is not there, it only runs the loop once, no matter the value. When the wait block is there, it runs it as normal. Does anyone have any idea why this could be the case?

Hi @Noralie,

When explaining a problem it’s good to have:

1. A brief summary
  2. Steps to reproduce the problem
  3. Expected result
  4. Actual result

so that other people can replicate the issue and understand the issue.

One missing component here is the expected result: you say “it runs as normal” - what is the expected result you consider “normal”?

Regards,
Geoff @ TechLeap

I have a lot of items. I put them in a group. I used that group to add all the items to a list.

Then, stuff happens that is irrelevant, but it gives a number (gluwijnTaken) and that is how many items I want to delete.

When I have the wait block there, it goes through the loop like normal and deletes the amount of items I want deleted. If the wait block is not there, then it only goes through the loop once, and thus only deletes one item.

The only thing I do differently in both situations is “hide” the wait block, nothing else.

Can you share a remixable version of your CoSpace? I still don’t have a full understanding of the space.

I suggest 2 things:

1. Use the advanced loop repeat for i from 1 to 10 with step 1

2. You may need to delete the item from the list, not just the object itself using this block:

Hope that helps!

Geoff @ TechLeap