Why my copies are still colliding each other?

As you can see in my code, I have disabled all of the copies’ collision box, but why they are still colliding each other like this???

Hi @CHAN_CHI_WA,

Copies of objects don’t have Physics enabled, so you need to add physics to your copy first, before setting physics properties in the code.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions about this. If this resolves your problem, please mark this post as the Solution.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap

Hi @CHAN_CHI_WA,

Even with @techleapnz’s advise to add physics simulation to the newly created items we noticed that this problem remains. I’ve informed our developers and we’ll be looking into a solution :slight_smile:

For now there’s no workaround for this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Stefan

Thank you very much!!! I am really looking forward to see the fix so I could continue on my particle system.

I can confirm this - using the set Item collisions with other items off/on for turning off collision for clones does disable collision with other Items, but doesn’t work when clones collide with clones.

Geoff

2 Likes

I have been trying to create a project where I have a block that bounces via physics and duplicates itself on its own but when it duplicates the copies of itself stay still I have tried everything what do I do?

Hi @Gabriel_Vossler,

Your issue is different from the one in this topic, and had been answered in a separate topic you created.

Please delete this post.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap