A game from the player's point of view

Hi everyone, new in cospaces,
whene i attach the camera to a charactare to make feeling of game from the eyes of the player,the camera change to fix position insed of walk so it does’nt move whene i clik play… what am`i doing wrong?

1 Like

Try to attack the character to the camera, you can do it using the space on the left where there is the list of the objects in the scene. Just move the character name into the camera name.

1 Like

sorry, in the coblocks or in the scene it self? both ways it doesn’t work
what do you mean using the space left?
i want it to look like it is behaind the sholders of the charectare///

1 Like

i mean there is a section on the left in the UI of cospace scene where there is a list of the elements in the cospace. take the element that is the character and drag it in the camera element in the list (it is probably called camera). now the character is attacked to the camera and not the opposite.

1 Like

Hi @Yifat_Heller ,
sadly, there is no built-in cospace block to make an object move automatically by default movement controls. However, you can make separate commands to make the “player” move in the direction of the key pressed. Similar to this car simulator game, the camera is attached to the car and there are separate commands for the car to move in coblocks. Feel free to remix this and look at the code!

2 Likes