Administration or Multiple Teachers?

Hello,

We have started using CoSpaces here at my school as a trial and we are extremely pleased with the results. I do have one question however, about the teacher account. I am the Learning Coach who created the account, but now the teacher has had to joint the account as a student. Is there any way that she and I can both be teachers of the same class, or is there an administration level to the accounts? I would have to lose all of the student progress that we have had so far…

Hi Bradley,

Thanks for getting in touch and for the positive feedback!
There isn’t an administrator role available in CoSpaces Edu (yet). All teachers have the same rights and anybody can become a teacher who upgrades to CoSpaces Edu Pro with the Activation Key of the license plan.

I hope this helps. Let me know.
Thanks and regards,

That’s great news Viktoria!

Now that I have added a second teacher to the account, is there anyway for us both to be the teacher for one class?

Thanks!

Brad

Hi @Bradley_Hardeman,

Thanks for getting back to us!
Having co-teachers for a class is among our plans, but we can’t give you a time frame yet.

I’ll let you know if and when it’s implemented.

Thanks!

If two teachers are co-teaching a class, is it possible to have both teachers in a class and see the students work? Thanks!

Anyone know how to sort out how to have two teachers on CoSpaces?

Hi Mike,

CoSpaces Edu currently doesn’t let two teachers manage the same class.
We’re currently working on a co-teacher role with related features.

Stay tuned!