Alpha sort in Assignments

Hi,
When I create an Assignment in CoSpaces I cannot view the work of my students in alphabetical order. I cannot sort by first or last name. Is there a fix for this? Having to hunt through 30 projects takes time. Thank you!

• Jennifer
1 Like

Hi @Jennifer_Doherty,

Thanks for your feedback! At this time it’s not possible to sort assignments, but I’ll forward your request to our developers so we can look into it :slight_smile:

In the meantime you can use the search field at the top bar to find student assignments.

Any type of sort would be most helpful. Having to hunt through 30-35 names and assignments either sorted by first name or last name would be extremely helpful. Thank you!

Hi @Jennifer_Doherty,

Just to be absolutely clear, if you need to find a particular student, you can use the search bar at the top of the page to search through Assignments by name, for example:

You don’t even need to click on the search box - just start typing and it should automatically start searching! :tada:

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions about this. If this resolves your issue of finding a particular student (if indeed that is the issue), please mark this as Solved.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap

1 Like