Audio Recording Workaround - Seesaw

Stephanie Wieczorek
8 mins
Looking for an easy workaround to record and download an mp3 for elementary students? Use Seesaw!! Add drawing, record and download in lower right corner. Upload audio file to Cospaces. Great quality and easy for kids!!!

3 Likes

Thanks very much for sharing the way of audio recording. I’m usually using Audio Capture to record and download MP3 files from streaming music, video sharing sites, etc. But it’s not easy for students and little kids to do that. I will try the tool, Seesaw, and give you feedback as soon as possible!

This is a post from 2018 when the record feature was not internal to CoSpaces EDU. Now you simply go into the upload, audio and press record. It is super easy!!

2 Likes

I got a free Joyoshare VidiKit, an audio and screen recorder, several weeks ago and its ability to record videos and audios amazes me so much. Thanks to the recording feature, I can save any part of an online video in MP3, FLAC, M4B, AAC, OGG, etc, or download online music in high quality with far greater ease. I love it! I’m glad to share it here as an alternative.