Black screen of death [urgent help]

Hi! :slight_smile: I was working on my project when suddenly it ceased to work. As i tried to access again, I encountered myself with a black screen.
I tried entering from other browsers and made other teachers try to enter, but nothing worked.
I need to recover this Cospace, It’s really important since we’ve been working on it for a while and it needs to be done in under a month.
So please, im desperatly asking for help.
Thank you so much for reading.

SIDE NOTE: The email associated with this account its not the one that we are using for the Cospace. If any of the staff needs the account where we have the problem, I’ll happily give it away.

2 Likes

Hi @engidea_foro,

Can you share a screenshot of the issue? Do you have a shared unlisted link to the project?

Geoff

1 Like

It’s a whole black screen. I don’t have a way to share the project :frowning: I need help

Hi @engidea_foro,

It looks like your space is crashing for an unknown reason. Since you’re unable to share it I’ll reach out to you via PM so we can find a way to resolve this issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! How can i access my private messages? I can’t see your PM. :frowning:

1 Like

Hi, you’ve already got in touch with me over the PM system. It looks very similar to threads like these :slight_smile:

I’ve forwarded your issue to our developers for further investigation.

1 Like