Hi! I was working on my project when suddenly it ceased to work. As i tried to access again, I encountered myself with a black screen.
I tried entering from other browsers and made other teachers try to enter, but nothing worked.
I need to recover this Cospace, It’s really important since we’ve been working on it for a while and it needs to be done in under a month.
So please, im desperatly asking for help.
Thank you so much for reading.
SIDE NOTE: The email associated with this account its not the one that we are using for the Cospace. If any of the staff needs the account where we have the problem, I’ll happily give it away.