Camera moves by itself

Hi! When played in VR on mobile, once the camera moves, it will move continuously and not stop even if nothing is pressed. I’ve tried seraching online and apparently something is constantly colliding with the camera, but I’m not sure what it is.

Could anyone help me check out my project and see what’s going wrong? Thank you so much for your help.

Link to project

Hi @Cranberry_Box,

I can see that you’ve created an animation (moving the Camera) in Scene 1, then you send the user to Scene 2 - is this what you wanted? I can’t see anything wrong with this - your Camera movement code will override any VR controls.

Regards,
Geoff @ TechLeap

Hello @techleapnz, thank you for checking it out.

Sorry for not clarifying earlier, I meant the issue occurs in Scene 2. It seems to be working fine when played on desktop, but on mobile, once the camera moves, it will keep moving on its own.

Thanks,

Thanks for clarifying. I had no issue in Scene 2, using VR mode on a Samsung Galaxy S7. Is it an issue with the headset itself? This sort of thing would happen if the button was constantly pressed. You can test by trying VR mode without a headset, and just tapping or touching the screen to move.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions about this. If this solves your problem, please mark this post as the Solution.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap