Cannot load some spaces in my account

I have four spaces in my unsorted CoSpaces tab. Today, one of them loads (a remix of the pirate rollercoaster) but the three others (two of my own, and one “Welcome to cospaces”) are not opening. After clicking on the spaces, there is a pause, no percentage loaded appears, and then I get a teddy bear telling me “couldn’t load, something went wrong, try again, fingers crossed”.

Needless to say, trying again does not help. Nor does quitting the browser and restarting (on Mac).

Help please!

Hi @David_Barnes

We’re sorry you’re experiencing issues, but let’s get to the bottom of this together!

Which internet browser are you using? And can you please provide us with links to your CoSpaces?

Thanks!

Ok so this came good shortly after I posted this problem. I changed nothing. So I’m pretty sure it’s something at your end and looks exactly like the problem the user in Korea was having, where for a certain time period, some spaces just don’t load.
My browser is an up-to-date Firefox. I couldn’t provide links to cospaces while this was happening of course, because I couldn’t load them to share them! I’ll let you know if it happens again.

Hi David, thanks for providing us with as much info as you could. I apologize for the disruption this caused you and your students! I’m glad it worked since then, but I’ve still notified our team of this issue.

I’ll update you as soon as I have more info. Thanks for your patience and support!