Can't get collision detection to work

I’m making a part of my game that has some cars on a track and I want to make it so when you hit them you restart the scene. But I just can’t get it to work. I’m also wondering if I have to use regular code to solve this problem or if I’m just bad at Coblocks :\

2 Likes

If you post the example it would be easier to detect the issue in the code.

It is possible. The code would be when object A collides with object B restart the scene

2 Likes

thanks for the help! I was just trying to make you a showcase of it when I found out how to make it work! But still thanks!

2 Likes

A reason this may occur, can also be if you are using more then one “On Collision” block. It sounds silly, but CoSpaces may have a hard time sensing a collision of your player with many different objects at once. A way you could fix this is attaching them in the “Right Click” menu. Move the vehicles back to the spot they were in, and they will be turned into one object. Then you could use the collision block to make it so the group of cars you attached can count as one object. If you don’t see the option to sense it for all the cars, try grouping then try again.