CoSpaces project wins Italian Digital Award 2021 in Dubai Expo 2021

Hello everyone and forgive me for such a long post but I would like to share with you the wonderful experience just lived. Our project “Ideas in motion: the future is in our hands”, created with CoSpaces EDU and MergeCube AddOn, based on UN Agenda 2030 for sustainable development, won the first prize at the Digital School Award, promoted by the Italian Ministry of Education. The competition aims to enhance school projects and initiatives that propose innovative models and best practices of integrated digital teaching; more than 1,700 schools of different levels of education participated in it. We were awarded by the Minister of Education Patrizio Bianchi in the Italian Pavilion of Expo Dubai on December 13th. I am attaching the presentation video file (filmed and edited by us), the blog created with Google Sites and the final project. I would also like to share the particularities of each scene. I will appreciate your opinion. Thank you :heart:

9 Likes

Amazing Congrats Giuseppe, I loved every single detail off this project: The Merge Cube, the video and your site. Every CoSpaces Ambassador should see this! I allready noticed your project and travel to Dubai on FB. Today I had the opportunity the explore all the details about your project which had a huge impact. The site you created to explain step by step the Idee in movimento - Il premio! process is involving and very clear. Congratulations for this important award :earth_africa: :trophy:

@EdTechnocation @techleapnz @Profdavid71 @Prof_Minaudo @romynit45

@Coralie @Tamara.Koehler I’m quit sure you could both be interested to know more about this great project.

2 Likes

This is wonderful, Guiseppe! Congratulations on winning the Digital School Award, what an honor! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Giuseppe_Schiuma , you did a good job. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart:

Congratulations!!! This is exactly what we need to see in our schools! You and Your students are doing great work!! Thanks for sharing!! Can’t wait to explore with my students!!!

2 Likes

Complimenti progetto stupendo!

1 Like

Complimenti Giuseppe per il bellissimo progetto!

1 Like

What’s an amazing work, @Giuseppe_Schiuma !

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m a newbie to CoSpaces. Was it difficult to add all those animations? I hope I can learn to do all those one day.

2 Likes

Hello @Yinny890, thank you :heart:. Surely you will be able to do all soon. First of all it is a good way to start having a basic idea to follow and you will see that everything will be clearer. I generally work with my students incrementally, step by step we add a new characteristic or movement or code but don’t worry if something doesn’t work out the way you want it to be: exactly in those moments you’re learning something new! Obviously you can count on our support for any problem you will meet. If you are interested I’m explaining step by step the scenes we have created in this other post.
I will appreciate your opinion.
Hope to see your creations soon,
bye Giuseppe

2 Likes

Thanks, @Giuseppe_Schiuma – will be following the posts!

1 Like

Thank you very much for sharing your project.Congratulations! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like