Embedding Projects from Other Apps

My students created projects in Buncee and then did screen recordings in which they presented their Buncees which were uploaded to a YouTube channel. My goal was to create a virtual environment in CoSpaces that would display each students’ embedded Buncee and YouTube presentation. Is it possible to do any of this? The buncees have a code for embedding. For instance I could embed them in Thinglink or Padlet; however, those platforms don’t allow for the unique experience CoSpaces offers.

Hi @Nicole_Wukitch,

It’s not currently possible to embed external links or videos into CoSpaces, however students can upload & embed videos into their CoSpaces. See @James_Haworth’s video Adding video & adjusting camera settings in Cospaces EDU week 5/6 - YouTube for how to do this.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions about this. If this solves your problem, please mark this post as the Solution.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap

I LOVE this project combo. In the past, we’ve downloaded our Buncees as images and uploaded those into CoSpaces. If the Buncees were multiple slides, we’d just download and import multiple images into CoSpaces and space them out art gallery style. I know you lose some of the Buncee animations this way. Sometimes I use Screen2GIF to capture a GIF of a Buncee slide for the animations since CoSpaces accepts GIFs.

For the videos, like mentioned above, you’d need the mp4 file to upload into CoSpaces. What we’ve done in the past is attach audio recordings and code them to play when an image is clicked on. So we essentially built the presentation inside of CoSpaces with that audio and skipped the screencast/YouTube part. They did turn out nice and the kids enjoyed that format.

1 Like

thats really cool thx :laughing: