My class are in the process of completing some VR spaces for a project. Two of the projects are now failing to function in different ways. All projects are part of one class assignment and built from the same starter space. None of the projects utilise any coding blocks. All simple 3D interactive exhibits with some character models and text panels.
One project will load the editor environment but:
- On iPad: Will freeze and crash app when the play button is pressed.
- On PC: Loads into a blank environment with no options to move/interact.
Second project will not open at all.
- On iPad: Times out on editor loading screen
- On PC: Loads into editor but displays only a black screen.
- Making a copy of projects on teacher account and trying to open again. Same issues for both projects.
- Removing excess character models from the first project in which editor still functions. Was concerned it might be memory related?
Really at a loss now with some very worried students.
Any help appreciated!