Feature Request: reverse path direction block

Has there been an update to change the direction of the path? If not, I’d like to submit that it be considered.

Also, A hover feature over the CoBlocks would be great. We have printed the CoBlocks reference guide. Is there anything other than the PDF that explains the more advanced CoBlocks? For the people new to coding, it would be nice to have a reference, especially for the Merge Cube features.

Thank you for creating a fantastic product!

Hi @c3D,

Thank you for your feedback. We will add both requests to our discussion board

1 Like

Is there a way to use the grid to identify specific coordinates? Such as plotting an exact point using the transform tool.

Is there a way to select objects that are within a larger object without having to move the larger object out of the way. I have tried locking so I can select the item and it still isn’t able to be selected.

Hi @c3D,

You can change the direction of objects travelling along the path, using Scripting. See Scripting-only features for details.

I have also requested tooltips for CoBlocks in the past - thanks for raising this again.

To specify coordinates, right-click or double-click on an Item, go to Transform and enter the coordinates.

In terms of selecting objects inside a larger object, you could hide the larger object temporarily in the Scene Inspector, using the hide/unhide eye tool.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Geoff @ TechLeap

1 Like

Hi @techleapnz

Super!! Thanks for the scripting features. So helpful.

I keep forgetting to utilize the scene inspector. Great suggestion.

For the coordinates, I’m trying to do the reverse. How do I figure out what coordinates to put into the Transform? I’ve just been using trial and error to figure out where we are on the grid.

Thanks for your quick response. I’ll relay the information in today’s teacher training.

What are you wanting to achieve with this? If you want to have a set location in your coding that you want certain objects to appear or move to, the easiest way is to place an Item in the spot you’re after (I often use Ellipsoids/Spheres), and use the position of Object CoBlock value to move or place your Item there. You can either hide this marker (opacity=0) or put the position in a variable and then delete the marker.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Geoff @ TechLeap

1 Like