Help targeting camera with arrows (attack the castle!)

Hi - I am trying to create an “attack the castle” game for my students to play. I have tried several functions to clone arrows and have them continuously shot at the camera from the ramparts. I would like them to be able to collide with the camera. I have arrows getting created, but cannot figure out how to get them to continuously fly at the camera. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attack the Castle Game

Hi,
Not sure is that you want to but… with this little code 22/11/6r86.png - Visionneuse Zupimages the pilum comes to camera like someone throws it.
If you make a list like this CoBlocks - Using lists - YouTube you can put many “arrows” (in your case) inside and throw them to camera ?
It’s just an idea, best coders like techleapnz would have better solutions :wink: i think

Hi
Inside this cospaces, you have an exemple of bullets shooting, it could be some help for u ?

Hi @christinemccann83,

Love the design. You’re almost there! Just make sure you add physics to any clones you create (e.g. arrows) as this doesn’t get passed to copies.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions about this. If this solves your problem, please mark this post as the Solution.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap