How can I make a level up system?

I wanna know if there was a way to make a level up system like when you beat an enemy you can get exp and then level up and will also save for other scenes as well.

Hi @JohnSpace,

Yes, you can use variables to store points/health/exp and use CoSpace properties to transfer these across scenes (global variables).

If you’re a student, we cover this in our Advanced Code & Create 3D Worlds class on Outschool.

If you’re a teacher, I will be covering this in an upcoming course.

Cheers,
Geoff @ TechLeap

1 Like

Thank you very much but do you have a Cospace place with a level up system available that I can try?

I don’t, but if you come join the class I mentioned above, I can help you make one :blush:

Otherwise, do some searching on this forum for the answers, using the clues I gave you above.

Good luck!
Geoff @ TechLeap

Thank you for helping me out :smiley:

I am interested in hearing more about this course you are offering!

Thanks!

Hi Andrew,

There will be a couple of short courses for teachers/educators, and the first of these will be released towards the end of the month.

Cheers,
Geoff @ TechLeap

That is great to hear. I will be on the look out for them.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I can see you’re on the lookout for Typescript resources/guidance - would a course focused purely on that aspect of CoSpaces Edu be of interest to you?

2 Likes

Yes - I am teaching a course this summer so on the hunt for resources in Typescript.

Anything would help! Thanks!