How do you change where text appears on a character?

Hi,

I want my students to be able to have their characters/items to speak or think out loud. But, the place where the text appears doesn’t make sense. Is there a way to change this?

In addition, how do I change how large the text appears?

Are the following options currently available with CoSpaces? If not, are plans in the words to implement them?

Thanks,
Hobi Bobbas

Good questions @HobiBobana! It’s not currently possible to change anything about the speech or thought bubbles; but you are welcome to submit this as a feature request by adding the tag “feature-request” to your post.

Alternatively, you can attach text, text panels, and even 3D text from the Building category to characters to change their thoughts speech. Here’s an example:

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions about this. If this solves your problem, please mark this post as the Solution.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap

2 Likes

Hi HobiBobana,

speech bubbles always appear to the right of the head while thought bubbles to the left.
Text size depends on how far is character from the camera: the closer an object is, the bigger is a text. Unfortunately now it is not possible to configure text size.

At the moment there are no plans regarding configuring bubble’s location or text size, but I would ask you to give us a link to your space where the current location algorithm doesn’t make sense as you mentioned earlier. That would help us understand how critical this problem is.