How to find a remix

Hello,
Our school currently has cospaces Pro. I am wanting to assign my students the ‘Kindergarten tour Lesson plan’ which is created by Mike Page and Nate Loss, Open source lab. - CoSpaces Edu :: Fruitvale
Currently when I push the link it only lets me play and share there is no remix button? Could someone please help me?

Many Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Kate_F,

CoSpaces are not remixable by default - users may choose to make them remixable.

You could send a direct message to @mpage with a request to make that CoSpace remixable, but there may be reasons why it cannot be remixed, and he is under no obligation to do so.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions about this. If this solves your problem, please mark this post as the Solution.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap

1 Like

Thanks @techleapnz for all that information! I will send him a message and fingers crossed he allows it as it is such a great little lesson!
Thanks again!

2 Likes

Hello @Kate_F I have made it remixable now!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that!

2 Likes

Very generous. I like this :hugs:

2 Likes

How is it working for you?

1 Like

mpage - well we have discovered we need to get some cameras that can help us take some 360degree photos - so we are currently waiting on that! I will maks sure I send you a message when they are complete!

1 Like