How to make cloned objects move to object

I have a game where I have monkeys that bounce and clone each other with a particle effect but I want them to move to a giant banana in the middle so they swarm the banana. I dont know how and I have tried everything I can think of.

1 Like

Hi @Gabriel_Vossler

Remix this:

1 Like

Wierd thats the code I used but thanks!

Thanks for sending it to me but it doesnt work because for some reason the clones freeze midair. I want the monkeys to all at once swarm the banana but they freeze above the banana and the particle effect wont work with your code. Thanks for trying.

Can you share me your space so i can aLso see?

This is the right one I want the monkeys to go to the banana and like swarm it

Hi @Gabriel_Vossler,

1. Please see the following example for how to effectively use lists with spawning to prevent your CoSpace from crashing your computer (or simply replace your forever loop with a repeat x times loop:
  1. Use the turn Item to look at Item block and a move block in parallel, inside your spawn function to get the monkeys to swarm around the banana:

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions about this. If this solves your problem, please mark this post as the Solution.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap

Hello @Gabriel_Vossler

Or you can use the push to block to make him bounce to the banana

If you wait awhile, you can see the gorillas swarming the banana looks like a bunch of ants lol

Thanks so much!!!