I am asking for some coding help

I am trying to make a game in which a block you click creates money that appears each click, but I can’t do it and don’t know how to

Hi @Daniel_Ornelas1, what have you created so far? Can you share that?

If you haven’t started, please do so, then share your creation here. You will need to ask your teacher to enable CoSpace sharing for you, if it is not already available.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap

Yes, I’m using a personal account right now and sending via my school account,here it is:

Creating a simple game where clicking a block generates money can be done using various programming languages and game development frameworks. Since you haven’t specified a particular programming language or framework, here is a general outline using JavaScript and HTML for a web-based game:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
    <title>Money Clicker Game</title>
    <style>
        #money-block {
            width: 100px;
            height: 100px;
            background-color: blue;
            margin: 20px;
            cursor: pointer;
            display: flex;
            justify-content: center;
            align-items: center;
            color: white;
            font-size: 18px;
        }
    </style>
</head>
<body>

<div id="money-block" onclick="generateMoney()">Click me!</div>
<p id="money-amount">Money: $<span id="amount">0</span></p>

<script>
    let money = 0;

function generateMoney() {
        money += 1; // You can adjust the amount based on your game's design
        updateMoneyDisplay();
    }

function updateMoneyDisplay() {
        document.getElementById('amount').textContent = money;
    }
</script>

</body>
</html>

This example uses a simple HTML structure with a clickable div element that represents your money block. The JavaScript functions generateMoney and updateMoneyDisplay handle the money generation and update the display, respectively.

You can customize this example further based on your specific requirements. If you’re using a different programming language or game development framework, the implementation might vary, but the general logic remains the same: a clickable element that triggers a function to generate money and updates the display accordingly.

Welder7