I cant find 360 images library

I try to do a Tour and I cant find 360 images library. Can someone help me?
Thank you.

1 Like

Unfortunately CoSpaces removed the 360 images library from the Tour, so you will need to find alternative sources of 360 imagery.

1 Like

Thank you for the information.
It was a very useful resource for my students.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Perhaps an even more useful way to get 360 panoramas (especially for school VR tours) is to use the Street view Download 360 which is an app for downloading 360° panoramas from Google Street View.

How to use it

1. Open the Street View panorama you want to download on Google Maps and copy the URL.
  2. Download and open the app Street View Download 360.
  3. Paste the URL of the Street View panorama in Panorama Download, select the path to save the file and image resolution.
2 Likes

Thanks Pavlina, I know Street view Download 360. The problem is that this application, when all the students enter at the same time, usually gives connection problems.
Now there is a new version since August this year… I will try again.

I have been using Cospaces for many years in the classroom. I don’t know how Cospaces gives us a useful tool for teachers and then takes them away from us.

1 Like

Hi Javier,

I’ve just (re)discovered PolyHaven.com
It has a great HDRI library wherefrom you can download CC0 (license free) environment images.
For great results, you can use the following option from the menu next to the Download button: 8K Tonemapped jpg.

(CoSpaces Edu :: Poly Haven)

1 Like