I have completed the ambassador test program more than once, and I am very excited to be a CoSpaces Edu ambassador, but I did not get it. Why?

I have completed the ambassador test program more than once, and I am very excited to be a CoSpaces Edu ambassador, but I did not get it. Why?

How to become our Ambassador?
If you already use CoSpaces Edu in your school and want to actively contribute to transforming education, we’d love to have you on our Ambassador team!
We accept applications twice in the school year: in ​January​ and in July​. Ambassadors are elected for 6 months​,renewable if they continue in theProgram.
Toapply,please take your applicati in test ​application​ test and mail programs@cospaces.io​ with:
● Your Ambassador application ​test results
● Proof of completion​ of a CoSpaces training like the​ e​ ducator’s beginner course
● A short video ​introduction or an essay about your interest in CoSpaces Edu and
in becoming our Ambassador.
● Links​ to some of the CoSpaces you’ve created, including at least one of the
following: CoBlocks script, multiple scenes, 360° image, sound

Have you done all these steps?
Then simply wait for an answer from the CoSpaces Team

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Many thanks, I have become CoSpaces Edu ambassador Ninja.

1 Like

Congratulations Rasha :star_struck: :hugs: :tada: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much :rose::rose::rose::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

If you need any help in the future or if you seek a ‘peer teacher’ and Ambassador for feedback I will be there for you :hugs:

1 Like

With great pleasure, my dear, I cooperate with you, benefiting from your experiences in education, and thanks again. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hugs::hugs:

1 Like