I want to have a camera attached to a snake and follow its path when clicked. Snake eyes view

Can see how the camera follows a path in tutorials but when I attach one to the top of a snake it doesn’t seem to work.

1 Like

Can you share the code please?

1 Like

If I understood your issue, the snake who should be attached to the path not the camera.
Could you give more details about this.(what do you mean?)

2 Likes

Hope this helps.

1 Like

I’m not sure I understood correctly. However I am attaching a cospace with a proof. I set the second camera to the snake and anchored both to a glass cube. In the program when I click on the snake the glass cube moves on the path by dragging camera and snake

2 Likes

This is great. I didn’t have a glass cube attached to the snake and camera. I thought you could just attach the snake to the camera and move one of them along the path. Is there a reason why you have to add the snake and camera to the cube?
Grazie

I observed that the cube has only 6 faces and therefore I can attack the camera in precise directions. If I attach the camera to a complex (round) object, I can’t identify the precise plane to which I anchor it and I don’t control the camera

1 Like