Lesson Plans for Basic Edition?

Attempting to try this out with my class to see if it’s worth purchasing the Pro version. I found a great simple maze game tutorial and also living art tutorial but they use coding blocks that aren’t available in the basic version.

Is there a tutorial that will work with basic rather than pro access that anyone knows of?

Thanks for any help/tips.

Gordon

Hi @Gordon_Fair,

It’s a good question, and one that deserves an answer in the affirmative. The Basic plan is very limited on the coding side, but you do have a lot of action blocks, which would allow for an Escape Room project. You should be able to make a maze game fairly easily - you just wouldn’t be a set a timer. Which was the maze game tutorial you were looking at?

I think it’s difficult to evaluate the potential without actually trialling the Pro version - I’ll send you details for a trial code which will give you 30 days of access to 100 seats.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
Geoff @ TechLeap

Thank you so much Geoff!

Sincerely,

Gordon

Hello!
I would love to try out the ProEdition as well. I am just starting out with the merge cube with a small group of enrichment students at the elementary level. Thank you for any help you can give me!

Lori Prazeres

1 Like

Hi @Lori_Prazeres , I’ll PM you with a PRO trial code.

Geoff @ TechLeap