New Python feature - any examples

Good morning,

I got super excited when seeing the announcement of Python (beta) being added to CoSpaces :slight_smile: I was looking for some documentation or examples - any pointers are appreciated.

Best
Thomas

4 Likes

Hi @tproffen!

Python documentation can be found here. Also you can get there by clicking on information button in the code editor panel when python script is selected.

3 Likes

Where did you see the announcement? I can see changes to the app, but no details about what’s in the update.

1 Like

It was in their email newsletter I got two days back or so.

2 Likes

While there is some guide in the documentation as you pointed out, it is not sufficient. I have emailed tech support recently but have not received any reply on this issue. I am looking for examples (actual Python code) that can run, which we can easily modify to use as part of the coding.

4 Likes

Has there been any progress on this? Would love to start having students accomplish basic tasks, but could really use some Python samples. Any help out there where there’s at least a project or two we can click on to look under the hood so to speak?

1 Like

Hi there!

Thanks for your interest in creating using our Python Beta coding feature!

We’re currently looking into your requests and what kind of resources we could offer.

Stay tuned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Claudio_Pacchiega @Alessio_Bonini

1 Like

Hey, guys, I’ve stay tuned since March. Are there any resources for the Python Beta?

1 Like

Hello, These are samples on Python that I made.
It’s in Korean. But It’s very simple so that you can learn about Pyton beta coding.

3 Likes

Hi @Jaewoo, great job! :clap:
Thank you for sharing.
Giuseppe

1 Like