Overlapping images in Redmi 5 Plus

Hello,

When I use CoSpaces Edu app with my Redmi Note 5 (Android ver. 8.1.0 OPM1.171019.011; MIUI Global 10.0), I see only one dot through the VR headset and the image is very sharp. On the other hand, when I open the app with a different smartphone Redmi 5 Plus (Android ver. 8.1.0 OPM1.171019.019; MIUI Global 10.0), I see two dots through the VR headset and the images overlap.

When I compare the locations of the dots, I find that the dots shown in Redmi Note 5 (the upper one) is closer to each other than those shown in Redmi 5 Plus (the bottom one) as below.

However, when I use Google Cardboard app with Redmi 5 Plus and Redmi Note 5 , I see only one dot through the VR headset and the image is very sharp in both smartphones. There is no problem in focusing and the locations of the dots shown in both smartphones are the same. Anyone please kindly tell me how can I solve the problem (using CoSpaces Edu app with Redmi 5 Plus without overlapping images)? Thank you.

P.S. Both smartphones are of the same screen size (5.99 inches) and resolution 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio.

As there are many primary & secondary schools using VR apps with Redmi 5 Plus in Hong Kong due to its high price-performance ratio. We know that some VR apps will support Redmi 5 Plus in the next release update. We are eager to see CoSpaces will also support Redmi 5 Plus in the next release update soon.